Glory Blitz Profile
Our flagship company, Glory Blitz Industries (GBI), was incorporated in 1996.
GBI spearheads the group's construction and real estate activities, built on a foundation of over 30 years' experience of its founders.
From a family business involved in general contracting to residential property developments and provider of high quality warehousing and industrial space solutions.
| Core Group Business
- Project Development & Management
- Built-To-Suit Space, with options to buy or lease
- Hotel Development & Management
Our spectrum of civil engineering and general
contracting services covers:
- Governments Buildings
- Sport Complexes
- Shop Offices
- Warehouses & Distribution Facilities
- Commercial & Shopping Complexes
|| Type of Projects
Warehouse & Office (30,000 sqm)
| TNT Logistics
|| Warehouse & Office (24,000 sqm)
| DHL-Danzas Logistics
|| Warehouse & Office (19,000 sqm)
| CPC/Aji (Unilever Group)
|| Factory & Warehouse (6,000 sqm)
| Silverstone Tyres
|| Corporate Office & Showroom (8,000 sqm)
| Nestle Bhd
|| Warehouse & Office (9,000 sqm)
| KL Sentral
|| Train Station (connecting KL City Centre to KL International Airport)
| Mid Valley Megamall
|| Kuala Lumpur's main shopping attraction
| Guiness Breweries
|| Extension work
|| Mixed Housing Development
| Hamid Fauz
|| 282 apartments
| Ministry of Works
|| Rural roads, Interchange & Airports
To be Asia's leading provider of quality commercial and industrial buildings, creating business space solutions which are modern, efficient and comfortable.
|GB's Mission Statement
- To develop high quality properties with superior on-site facilities at competitive rates.
- To create values, grow at a challenging and yet manageable rate.
- To establish successful partnerships with our clients that respect mutual interest and goals.
- To provide our customers who are Fortune 500 corporations, multi-national corporations and leading local enterprises with an effective and reliable business partner to manage their real estate requirements.
- Consistently looking for ways to improve building designs to optimise space and costs efficiencies without compromising quality.
- Identify strategic real estate locations with excellent visibility and accessibility and sustainable long term values.
- Build cohesive and supportive work teams with common understanding, mutual respect and drive to achieve the best.
|What Is Built-To-Suit (BTS)
- Customised high quality purpose built warehouses and distribution facilities complete with superior on-site facilities
- Options to buy or lease on a long term basis to optimise returns both for our customers' working capital and capex
- To selectively expand in Asia especially fast growing China.
- To build-own-manage a portfolio of properties with strong returns on capital with prospects of unlocking and sharing values their values with our partners.
- To continuously identify innovative real estate and investment solutions via acquisitions and own development.